Wednesday, December 14, 2005

Headed to Florida 2006

The group has been named and started. Our fearless leader and coach, Tom Ryan has set us up in training groups.

Here's how they shake out:

Group One
Todd Storch
Matt Sunshine
Bennett Ratliff
Tom Sherrill
Richie Miller

Group Two
Edward Henderson
Nick Poirier
Tiffany Biggs
Jacob Freeby
Alex Romero

Group Three
Ron Murchek
Leslie Horne
Barb Kaufman
Jeff Hayward
James Webster

Group Four
Brent Murphy
Jeffrey Rider
Clark Ridley
Dean Madden
Ken Smith

Group Five
Kathi Werden
Candy Sheehan
Audrey Clausing
John Home
Greg Leaf
Michael Wecker

Group Six
Kuay Sulivan
Donna Park
Ginger Smith

9 Comments:

Blogger Candy said...

Todd, thank you!! Missed you swimming tonight.
Candy

7:16 PM  
Blogger Jacob said...

Todd, great job! Thank you.
Jacob

7:32 PM  
Blogger Clark Ridley said...

I have never been a blogger. Maybe I will learn something. Thanks for setting it up

8:17 PM  
Blogger Matt Sunshine said...

Todd, Great start on the blog. It will be fun to track our progress over the next several months.

thanks for setting this up.

10:11 PM  
Blogger Kuay Sullivan said...

You're fast with running & with settin g up blogs too. Thanks for getting this up & running so quickly.

4:55 AM  
Blogger K. Todd Storch said...

Fired up for everyone! Candy, I swam Wednesday am 'cause I had family things after work. I'm constantly figuring out ways to get in the training around kids/family schedules. You may not see me, but know I'm out there!

Todd

5:57 AM  
Blogger Curt said...

Todd. You complete me. You are my reason for living.

6:37 AM  
Blogger Aloha2007 said...

Curt, I thought that was you singing..."You are the wind beneath my wings" at the swim... I didn't know you were serenading Todd. How sweet!

10:19 AM  
Blogger K. Todd Storch said...

You had me at hello...

Hello? This thing on?

TS

1:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home